Split Payment Terms
If you have opted for a split payment then you automatically agree to all the following terms.
In case of failure of full settlement for the split payment within 60 days of your purchase, the following terms will be applied:
- No Refunds shall proceed to the original payment source for the invoices after 60 days from the date of purchase.
- The refund shall only be processed to your PitchGround Wallet as PG Credit for the paid installments out of the total invoice if the invoice is partially covered after 60 days of refund policy. Such PitchGround Credit will have no expiry date and can be used for any of the future purchases on PitchGround and cannot be transferred to any other payment source.
- In case of a partial refund is requested after 60 days from an invoice with multiple products/plans, the highest number of codes covering the paid amount will be charged and only the balance (if left) will be refunded to the wallet and cannot be transferred to any other payment source.
- In case of failure of full payment of the invoice within 100 days of the invoice generated, the purchase will get canceled automatically and the vendor has the right to terminate your purchase and code. In case of failure of payment within 100 days of 3 months of a split payment, neither the Software Vendor or PitchGround will be responsible for any loss of your data (if you have started using the tool already).
- The customer has an option to request a refund for the total amount paid to the original source for their split payment invoice within 60 days from their date of purchase.
Do you have any questions? If so, please send us an email at email@example.com