How To Use Incentives?
Please read the below instructions to know more about the PitchGround Incentives.
How to use your PitchGround Incentive Credit -
- Login to your PitchGround account.
- Then go to PitchGround.com/deals or click on the Deals button within your account and add any quantity of SaaS plan(s) you’d like to buy into your cart.
- When you are ready, click the Complete Your Purchase/Reserve Your Code button and it will create a Pending Invoice.
- Your invoice will have the information about your active Incentive with an Apply Now button.
- Make sure to click on the Apply button to apply the Incentive to the invoice.
- If there’s any payable balance left, click on Card/PayPal to pay the invoice completely.
- An active and unused Incentive will be directly and only visible on a pending invoice.
- A pending invoice has a validity of 72 hours. If you have applied the Incentive and it's still unpaid until 72 hours days, you can find it under the Invoices tab > Pending Invoices in your PG account. After 72 hours, the unpaid and pending invoices will be expired permanently.
Important things to note about Incentives:
- The Incentives can only be used once as a one-time discount to a single invoice for any Total Payable Amount.
- Your Incentive will be applied all at once to a single invoice. The same Incentive cannot split into multiple invoices and any remaining Incentive balance will be lost if your total invoice amount is less than your Incentives.
- If your Total Amount is more than your Incentive, you can pay the remaining balance via Card/PayPal to complete your purchase.
- Incentives are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Once applied, it cannot be refunded. Once you use it, it’s used forever. Once your invoice and/or Incentive is expired, it's gone forever.
- The pending invoice will be valid only for 72 hours, the Incentive will be non-transferable in any case even once the invoice expires after 72 hours.
- Refunding the code you purchased with an Incentive will not refund any amount of Incentive used. In case of a partial refund for an invoice with multiple plans or codes, the amount will be first deducted via Incentive.
- Incentives once applied to an invoice, cannot be withdrawn or reapplied to any other invoice.
- Use your Incentives wisely. The Incentives have an expiration date. Your Incentive expiration date is clearly shown when your pending invoice is generated.
- The Incentive cannot be exchanged, clubbed, or traded with any other monetary value, account, plan, code, and anything else.
- If we find any issues, abnormal, and/or foul usage of the Incentive and/or the invoice associated with it, both the invoice and the Incentives will be revoked immediately.
- No disputes on Refunds for invoices brought using the Incentives partly or fully shall be compensated by PitchGround.